High-Quality AC System Installation in Monroe GA and Surrounding Areas
When it comes to summer comfort, few investments offer a greater payback than a quality air conditioning installation. At Phelps Heating and Air Conditioning, our energy-efficient AC systems let you upgrade your comfort and downgrade your operating expenses.
AC Systems for Every Application
Whether you own a large home or a small business, there’s an AC system guaranteed to match your cooling needs. Choosing the right HVAC company ensures your AC installation will meet your expectations. For quality results, you need professionals who can tailor the installation to your unique situation. The comfort advisors and installation service technicians at Phelps Heating and Air Conditioning have broad experience installing all types of air conditioning systems. We’ll help you select a product that will turn your home or business into a cool and comfortable space.
- When it comes to popularity, central air conditioning wins, hands down. More than 75 percent of homes in the United States feature the whole-house cooling system.
- For structures that can’t easily accommodate ductwork, ductless AC is an appealing option. Ductless systems can cool a single room or an entire home or business.
- For an all-season comfort solution, consider a dual-purpose heat pump. They can keep you cool all summer and comfortably warm all winter long.
Our Air Conditioning Installation Process
From upfront costs to efficiency ratings, there are several important factors to consider when selecting an AC system. The pros at Phelps Heating and Air Conditioning can help you compare products to find the system that best fits your needs and budget. Once you’ve chosen the ideal system, we’ll conduct a load calculation to determine the optimal size. The size represents the system’s overall cooling capacity. Here are some of the variables we analyze when performing a load calculation:
- Location, size and orientation of the building
- Number of occupants expected to occupy the space
- Internal heat gain from appliances and electronics
- Level of insulation in the walls, roof, and flooring
- Size, type and number of windows
- Ventilation and air infiltration
Signs You Need a New AC System
Not every AC system is a good candidate for replacement. In some instances, regular maintenance and timely repairs can resolve cooling problems. If the equipment is outdated, however, a replacement could save you money. Today’s systems are substantially more energy efficient than those manufactured a decade ago. Replacing equipment that needs constant repair is a smart move too. If your system runs up your energy bills but still doesn’t keep you comfortable, it’s time to consider a new AC installation.
Are you ready to enjoy an elevated level of cooling comfort? Schedule a complimentary consultation with the experts at Phelps Heating and Air Conditioning. We’ll ensure that your new AC system serves you well for many years to come.
Your AC Installation Experts
Family-owned and operated since 1981, our comfort advisors and installation technicians have the expertise to guide you in choosing the best system for your Monroe, Winder, Watkinsville, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, GA and surrounding area home or small business. We provide honest and reasonable pricing, along with a satisfaction guarantee on the installation. Call us for more information.